Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bright light!!!!!

I have come out of the "Rabbit Hole" I have been living in for three years and I see bright lights ahead of me!!! The long-term relationship ( or let's say the EXTREMELY long marriage) is over and this baby boomer has dried her tears and taken on her new adulthood.

Filling my life now will be fun!! I have daughters and son in laws that I love dearly. I have those absolutely PERFECT grandchildren that I know abound in other people's lives, too!! And close at hand is my beloved labrador who has been my listening post and always agreed with me no matter the "drama-and-trauma" I was going through!! Those big brown eyes just said, "It's okay, Mom. But we do seem to be sliding a little further down in this Rabbit Hole!! No problem, though, you just say when and I will start digging!!"

Well, Bella, start digging!!!!! We are going to make new life experiences!!!!! Bright Lights!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment